Parents are requested to LABEL all their children’s belongings with a permanent marker. Also, make sure that you bring the following supplies for your child.
- A proper sized bag for clothes and books to be taken home
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Clean towel to be changed every Friday
- Diapers for those who still wet their bed while they are asleep
- Pillow and cases (cases to be changed every Friday)
- Shampoo (non-tangle for girls) – large bottle
- Baby bath (large bottle)
- 1 plastic bag for dirty clothes
- 1-2 sets of spare clothes for changing after bath
- 2 large boxes of tissue paper
- Blanket, if child needs it (optional)
- Milk powder, if child is still on milk (medium size)
- Milk bottle is to be kept in centre
We will inform you should we run out of supplies. Kindly cooperate by bringing the supplies as soon as possible for the comfort of your child.
NOTE : We will put the milk container in your child’s bag once the milk has run out. Please bring a new supply of milk the following day.